Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Not-So- Hypothetical Advice Column

Dear Car-Ann Landers,

I am a faithful Stiller fan and have been all of my life.  And, as with most of your readers I am sure, for the last 10 years my hatred of the Cleveland Browns has transitioned into despise for the new Baltimore Ravens  Lately I have run into a dilemma, on which I could really use some guidance.

At the beginning of the playoffs, two weeks ago, I wore a Miami Dolphins jersey to protest the Ravens participation in the playoffs.  The Dolphins lost to the Ravens that day.

Last week, I wore a Tennessee (Oilers) Jersey in a follow up attempt to knock the Ravens out.  They, then, also lost to the Ravens.

Clearly, you can see my quandary for the upcoming week.  My wife and I will be traveling this weekend and will be out of town for the Steelers-Ravens game on Sunday.  I am growing increasingly frustrated in trying to determine what to pack for the big game, THIS WEEK!  If I wear my Jack Lambert jersey, would a Steeler loss be all my fault? 

I sure would appreciate any advice that you or your readers might have.

Signed,
Standing in front of my Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment