Friday, December 5, 2008

scrumptious curls

Family Weekly Newsletter
Issue 38 Vol 1

Important Holidays: None; therefore celebrate your own fabulousness.

Weather: A wretched soreness is moving through the area. Buy lots of beer and Bengay to alleviate your pain.

Special Holiday Song: The twelve days of Christmas, as written by WN members:

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Twelve months off!
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: An eleven day cruise!
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A ten bedroom house!
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Nine faces!
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Eight hot dogs!
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Seven swans a swimming!
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Six bottles of wine!
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Five tall hot blondes!
On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Four winning lottery tix
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Three hot fudge Sundaes
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me: Two new nieces and nephews
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me: And one great weekly newsletter!


Urbandictionary word of the day:   grill 
1. One's personal business
2. One's teeth/smile 
3. Ron's excuse to smoke a cigar

1. Carinne: I need Christmas lists!
   Mum-mum: Why you all in my grill? You'll get me list when I'm good and ready.
2. Lexy's grill has all kinds of bling with her braces.
3. LV dinner menu, week of Dec 1.
            Monday: Grilled Chicken
            Tuesday: Shishkabob
            Wednesday: Ribs
            Thursday: Leftover grilled chicken from Monday, re-grilled so it's "blackened chicken"
            Friday: Grilled corn on the cob and grilled cheese
If Ron's cigar stash on Monday = x cigars, then Ron's cigar stash on Friday = x – 300.

Song of the week: Tom Petty, Christmas All Over Again

Notable Accomplishments: Cam and Nate's first swim meet is tonight. Next week is Alex's finals week. Did you know that every year a couple hundred people write in their own Presidential nominee – "Jack Daniels"? Haha. Carinne's hip hurts really bad. Bev motions to put her down.

Hypothetical Situation of the Week: We've all heard the weird names for kids from famous stars. Gwyneth Paltrow's Apple. Alex is planning on naming her first child Bovish. Cam and Nate have made their children on the Wii with their weird names (okeefinokee?). So, you know you've thought of a weird name you'd like to name your child. What is your weird name you'd use?

True story: Editor knew a person from college who always thought the word "chlamydia" was very pretty, and would use it for a name if it wasn't an STD.

FWN Member of the Week: Cameron!

Cam's favorite reindeer is Comet. His favorite event to swim is the 100 fly. On Monday (mind you, there was no school Monday), he woke up at 6:15am, but not mentally until 8:56 and 47 sec (when practice ended). Given the choice between a hamburger or a taco, he picked a taco.

Thanks! (clapclapclapclapclap)

Classifieds:  Does anyone have an extra cell phone earpiece laying around? Not necessarily a blue tooth, just a wire one. Carinne would like it. Publish your X-mas lists, thanks!

Look for more next time,

Carinne
Ho ho ho!
Official Editor 

No comments:

Post a Comment